Monday, May 18, 2009

Wondering

I wonder at, contemplate, observe, watch and listen to the events taking place in our world and then wonder if I am so much behind the time that I'm the only one to see what is happening. What is taking place currently, right now, is the exact same scenario that has been played out again and again. I wrote about it before, but it is so important for people to realize what is going on that I am writing about it again. Our society is degenerating, it is now okay to kill babies inside the womb where they are most helpless (and in the most need of care and comfort) and society does not even bat an eye. At the same time, we care more for animals than we do for these babies. We pretend to care for one another, yet society is filled with liars, hypocrits, backstabbers and connivers. I am sometimes saddened by events that don't have any rhyme or reason to them except perhaps to assauge an ego, to make someone feel good. It shows the worth (or lack thereof) of a man who would treat people poorly just for a sense of power, and a temporary sense of power at that. I wonder if these people realize who is really in control?

No comments: