Monday, June 1, 2009

Update

I can hardly believe that it has been over a week since I have written anything on my blog, my apologies to myself and to my very loyal readers! Let's see, Obama now owns 60% of Chevrolet, 80% of AIG, half of all the banking industry, and he wants to spend 1.1 trillion dollars on health care. Is he the miracle man or what? Now all he has to do is pay for all this spending. That's okay though, the presses are running, printing money just as fast as possible. Too bad that all that money is going to be virtually worthless due to inflation, but let's not tell the American public about that, let's just say that there is light at the end of the tunnel...don't let them know its the headlight of an onrushing locomotive! He must think we are the stupidest people on the face of the planet...oh yeah, that's right, we elected him! Guess that verifies our stupidity!

No comments: